Just like many Americans, I am deeply concerned about the direction our country has taken recently. Over the course of America’s 248 year history there has been three attempts to impeach the President of the United States, yet none of these Presidents have been successfully removed from office through this process. Nevertheless, I believe that this President is the most incompetent, most unprepared office holder we have ever had in our history. His mistakes and mismanagement of the country has cost us all dearly.
Listed below are a series of bullet points that emphasize why this President has adversely impacted our country, laying grounds on why he should be impeached.
– Since this President was inaugurated in 2009, the federal debt has grown by over 7 ½ trillion dollars (a 70% increase in the total federal debt that dates back to the late 1700s). This monumental debt increase threatens the very heart of our economy and fundamentally threatens future generations.
– This President lied repeatedly about his ‘Obama care’ legislation. Mr. Obama said that his healthcare plan would “save families $2,500 a year” and would allow us to keep using “your same physicians.” We now know that his much publicized statements were absolutely false. Now the majority of us are getting stuck with costlier health insurance with more limitations and government oversight. I know – I lost my healthcare plan in California 12 months ago thanks to Obama’s new federal mandates.
– The President recently insisted that our government will not place any incoming “travel restrictions” on citizens from Western Africa where much of the Ebola activity is occurring. This common sense approach to protecting American citizens from the influx of this horrible disease is completely rejected by a President who has sworn to protect our nation.
– The Internal Revenue Service (which is under the jurisdiction of the Executive Branch) has illegally blocked & interrogated conservative groups, (often times delaying and blocking their application for tax exempt status) because of their political affiliation. The IRS has consistently blocked efforts by Congress to investigate this matter which puts in jeopardy the hallmark of the Constitution: the 1st Amendment.
– “The leader of the free world” continues to avoid leading the free world. Against the advice of his (military) generals & leadership, Obama refused to leave a contingent U.S. force in Iraq. This major error in judgment has resulted in over half of that country being taken over by ISIS and other militant Islamic groups.
– The Feds are planning on printing over 30+ million Permanent Residence Cards (according to a division of the federal government)during the next few years. This report verifies the speculation that Obama himself has indicated he would do… namely to authorize millions of illegal aliens permanent citizen status in this country. (Note: the plan is being endorsed by radical groups like La Raza who believe that the western & southwestern portion of this country should still belong to Mexico).
– This President continues to ignore the border crisis – and refuses to stop the record influx of illegal aliens across our southern border. The Feds (under his direction) have transferred by bus thousands of these young illegal border crossers to other parts of the country which further violates our laws. Also, I have visibly noticed that the ‘second tier’ of border protection (south of San Clemente CA. on hwy. 5& east of El Cajon on hwy. 8) is no longer being enforced by the Border Patrol. Drugs are still coming up from south more than ever thanks to the dangerous Mexican cartels. Our borders are as porous as they ever have been in my lifetime.
Doesn’t this President realize his main duty is to protect the welfare and interest of the American people? Clearly, he is derelict in these main obligations as President. His continual lies and failure to protect the people of this country warrants his immediate removal from office.